GIZ Vacancies 2023 Apply Here GIZ Careers @www.giz.de Government Jobs Available Now In South Africa 2023. Latest GIZ Job Vacancy 2023
GIZ Jobs Everyonea’s Always in the Search for a Good Job- High Pay, Job Security, Space to Grow. It’s What We Prepare Our Whole Lives For. However, it’s Gotten More and More Difficult in Recent Years, With Population Growth and Companies Preferring Cheap Labour.
GIZ is Currently Hiring for a Few Posts in South Africa Government Jobs.
Below, We have Provided More Details on the Kinds of Positions Available, the Pay, How to Apply, and More.
GIZ Vacancies 2023 | Apply Online For Learning & Innovation – Senior Technical Advisor Job Opportunity
Working at GIZ Jobs 2023 Vacancies: GIZ is one of the leading South Africa Government Vacancies Jobs Providing Company. Based in South Africa, with its Main Base of Operations in Pretoria, they Specialize in Online Classified Advertising, Publishing, Payments and Venture Capital Investment.
Right now, GIZ has a Few Job Openings they are Hiring For. Jobs Near Me at GIZ in Pretoria, Gauteng. These Posts Will be Opening in South Africa, so For Those Who are Available to Work there or Wish to Work on an International Level, this Will be a Good Job Opportunity. No Deadline has Yet been Announced, but the Sooner You Apply, the Better Chances You Have.
Indeed Careers24 Jobs in South Africa. If You Wish to Know More, or Apply for a Job Position, You Can Click on This Link: www.giz.de
Job Summary For GIZ Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply: As Per Hiring Organization Required
||GIZ Careers Vacancy
||Learning & Innovation – Senior Technical Advisor
||Average R 6 353 monthly
||Jobs In Pretoria
||Jobs In Gauteng
|South Africa Government Jobs 2023
Full Job Description of GIZ Vacancies
As There are Several Job Positions That have Opened up, Each one Has its Own Job Description as Well, as Well as Slightly Different Requirements and Qualifications.
Whenever a Job Vacancy is Issued, there are Some Criteria Stated in the Eligibility Section That the Applied/ Interested Candidate has to Meet. Otherwise, they Won’t be Able to Get Selected for the Concerned Post.
Therefore, the Sections That a Candidate has to Match for this Vacancy are as Follows-
|Full Details For Learning & Innovation – Senior Technical Advisor Jobs
The Career Path Development for Employment (CPD4E) Project aims to improve the employment prospects of young people in South Africa in a sustainable, increasingly decarbonised economy. The project will apply an integrated employment promotion approach to support young people to gain access to employment and income generation opportunities in sectors relevant for a just transition towards a green economy.
The CPD4E team requires the expertise of a (Snr) Learning & Innovation Technical Advisor – a dynamic, independent working team player who enjoys designing and co-creating new interventions, who is interested in forming sustainable project and partner structures, and who at the same time has experience in setting up contracts and tenders and engages in administrative tasks.
The contract period for this position is until 31 May 2025, in line with the commissioning in line with the commissioning period of the Project, with a possible extension.
To be considered you need the following:
- A graduate university qualification in either Education or fields related to Just Energy Transition such as Engineering, Environmental or Business studies.
Qualification should be enhanced by at least ten (10) relevant working experience with a good understanding of the following:
- Experience in training programme development.
- Experience working with the QCTO, Seta’s and or SAQA to enhance qualifications in the JET programmes.
- Knowledge of the professional associations active in the energy field.
- Private sector exposure in the energy value chain.
- Experience and knowledge of the South African TVET ecosystem and the training system.
- Previous stakeholder experience in a relevant SETA could be an advantage.
- Familiarity with and understanding of skills requirements and growth areas in the South African economy.
- Experience and strong knowledge of gender issues and gender transformative requirements and methods.
- Ability to engage in multiple stakeholder processes, especially those involving private and public sector collaborations in the skills development sector.
- Strong networking skills and social media experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with principals and standards of contracts and tenders with the public and private sector is of advantage.
- Strong project management skills, able to break up complex deliverables into manageable plans with realistic tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently in a structured, methodical manner.
- Experience within the context of international development cooperation is an advantage. Excellent writing and communication skills, fluency in English.
You will be a great fit if you have the following:
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural and communication skills;
- Self-driven, quick to learn, flexible and highly motivated;
- Flexibility and mobility: if required readiness to travel (national / international) and to have flexible working hours; driving license;
- Relevant ICT skills (Microsoft Office including MS Teams, Outlook; SharePoint; etc.).
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Responsible for the joint development, planning and the implementation of Output 1, of the CPD4E project and the performance of the underlying processes.
- Establish and strengthen channels of collaboration and communication by building effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders, including experts and policymakers.
- Initiate, develop, support and manage the implementation of the CPD4E cooperation in regards to the respective outputs with different stakeholders, implementation partners and the private sector to support skills development and employment.
- Design, plan and steer the implementation of output measures and activities like trainings for the different target groups. Contributes to the technical design of measures / terms of reference and activities and ensures the quality of implementation also by external resources / service providers contracted by performance contracts or financing agreements.
- Responsible for the achievement of the target indicators of Output 1, and monitoring and reporting of the achievement and knowledge management accordingly and in time with the reporting cycles.
- Contributes to the financial planning and reporting and adjustment if necessary, according to GIZ-standards and rules and regulations in cooperation with the Project Manager and the Finance and Administration Officer.
- Represents the CPD4E project in targeted, relevant platforms, meetings and events nationally and internationally.
Project Management and Coordination
- Coordinates and assists in preparing and conducting project activities and carries out other activities required for implementing these components relevant output area.
- Assists the project with all organisational and management issues.
- Regularly consults with the component manager and officer responsible for the contract and cooperation on project activities.
- Helps identify the needs of government institutions and NGOs.
- Participates in formulating project action plans and helps synchronise the planning and budgeting system and counterparts.
- Steering and management of the performance of contractors and external consultants / consulting firms and initiatives receiving finance / grant agreements contributing to the achievement of the target indicators of the output areas, site visits.
- Cooperation with other projects within GIZ and beyond for a sustainable and impact-oriented cooperation.
- Implementing daily operational aspects of all issues related to the project.
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management.
The following tasks and key activities fall under output 1:
- Support development of studies on business potential in sustainable economic sectors for MSMEs and employment potentials.
- Develop and steer implementation of support measures for developing the competence of owners of small/micro enterprises and entrepreneurs to strengthen their ability to undertake corporate planning, exploit the business opportunities afforded by the energy transition and make use of market potential via supply chains and industry networks.
- Support Networking and cooperation between TVET and local business development organisations.
- Advise on the scaling-up of existing work approaches for supporting MSMEs in the area of IRM and reviewing transferability.
- Provision of advise to supporting chambers and associations in the green economy
- Advise organisations that support MSMEs, TVET centres and civil society initiatives for employment promotion on developing new support programmes that will make it possible for small local enterprises to use the potential afforded by the energy transition.
- Management of partner and results oriented consulting assignments.
- The objective ultimately is to ensure that training and development leads to student placement and/ or job creation.
APPLICATION PROCESS & Additional Information:
- A comprehensive CV must include your qualifications to be considered
- Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered!A motivation letter (max. 1 page) – based on our company website and anything else you might know about us, what most attracts you to our company, also stating why you are the best fit for this role – with the subject “CPD4E – Output 1 STA Application” for the attention of Head of Human Resources.
- This role is based in Pretoria
- The contract period for this position is until 31 May 2025, in line with the commissioning in line with the commissioning period of the Project, with a possible extension.
- Reporting directly to the Component Manager
More about the Project:
The project’s core areas are guided by this integrated approach:
- Framework conditions: Strengthening of the systemic ability to react and innovate in order to develop/improve employment potential of just transition and to promote just transition in the vocational training system. For this purpose, e.g., innovative funding approaches like impact-based financing and cooperation models can be identified or developed, implemented and scaled and the necessary capacities in the state, economy and civil society can be further developed (Output 1).
- Demand side: Support for employment-oriented companies in the context of just transition to strengthen their competitiveness, open up growth prospects and increase their demand for qualified workers. Possible support programmes might include cooperation models between larger companies and MSMEs (e.g. the organisation of subcontracting), the integration of MSMEs into networks along renewable energy value chains or the further development and stabilisation of IRM approaches to unlock job creation. (Output 2).
- Supply side: Further development of demand-oriented vocational education and training that is responsive to the just transition skills requirements, so that the employability of graduates is consistent with labour market demand (Output 3).
- Matching: Promotion of self-employment interventions and active labour market policy instruments, especially for girls and young women specifically related to emerging employment opportunities in sustainable and low-carbon footprint sectors of the economy (Output 4).
Across all outputs, the project will place great value on addressing gender-specific disadvantages for girls and young women and bring this to bear in the gender-sensitive design of activities and by ensuring that a large number of girls and women take part in the activities.
On the German side the CPD4E is implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) co-financed by the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO). The project is part of the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET), Skills Development and Employment Cluster.
How To Apply For GIZ Careers 2023
GIZ is Currently Recruiting, therefore, Those who are Interested and Possess the Above Required Qualifications, Can Apply to These Vacancies in the Following Manner:
- Visit this Below link and Create a Account to Able to Access the Application Page.
- Once You Can See the Job Openings, Click on the One That Interests You and is Suited to Your Qualifications.
- Read Through the Job Description to Make Sure it is Your Intended Choice, and Then Click on ‘APPLY’.
- Fill up the Application Form With as Many Details as Possible and Make Sure it is All Accurate. Once You Are Done, Double-check the Form to Make Sure There are No Mistakes.
- After Double-checking The Form, Click Submit.
- It is Advisable to Save the Form in Case it is Required for Future Reference.
Submission Link For GIZ Vacancies
In this Article, We Have Provided all The Information Posted by GIZ So far. For More Information or More Updates, Regularly Click on The Apply Now Link and Apply by Checking
Disclaimer:- Welcome to Our Job News Portal (Indeedcareers24.com). Our Team Aggregates Information From Multiple Sources to Provide Information to The Candidates And Works to Reach You. Our Portal Will not Be Responsible For Any Kind of Mistake and Error in The Post / Article Made by Us. So You Check the Notification Details in The Official Website. After that Register the Application. Thanks You !!