Adams Adams Vacancies 2023– Everyone’s Always in the Search for a Good Job- High Pay, Job Security, Space to Grow. It’s What We Prepare Our Whole Lives For. However, it’s Gotten More and More Difficult in Recent Years, With Population Growth and Companies Preferring Cheap Labour.
Adams Adams is Currently Hiring for a Few Posts in South Africa Government Jobs.
Below, We have Provided More Details on the Kinds of Positions Available, the Pay, How to Apply, and More.
Adams Adams Vacancies 2023 | Apply Online For Bank and Cash Controller Job Opportunity
Working at Adams Adams Career Vacancies: Adams Adams is one of the leading South Africa Government Jobs Providing Company. Based in South Africa, with its Main Base of Operations in Pretoria, they Specialize in Online Classified Advertising, Publishing, Payments and Venture Capital Investment.
Right now, Adams Adams has a Few Job Openings they are Hiring For. Jobs Near Me at Adams Adams in Pretoria, Gauteng. These Posts Will be Opening in South Africa, so For Those Who are Available to Work there or Wish to Work on an International Level, this Will be a Good Job Opportunity. No Deadline has Yet been Announced, but the Sooner You Apply, the Better Chances You Have.
Indeed Careers24 Jobs in South Africa. If You Wish to Know More, or Apply for a Job Position, You Can Click on This Link: www.adams.africa
Job Summary For Adams Adams Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply: As Per Hiring Organization Required
||Adams Adams Careers Vacancy
||Bank and Cash Controller
||R 103433-692640 a year
||Jobs In Pretoria
||Jobs In Gauteng
|South Africa Government Jobs 2023
Full Job Description of Adams Adams Vacancies
As There are Several Job Positions That have Opened up, Each one Has its Own Job Description as Well, as Well as Slightly Different Requirements and Qualifications.
Whenever a Job Vacancy is Issued, there are Some Criteria Stated in the Eligibility Section That the Applied/ Interested Candidate has to Meet. Otherwise, they Won’t be Able to Get Selected for the Concerned Post.
Therefore, the Sections That a Candidate has to Match for this Vacancy are as Follows-
|Full Details For Bank and Cash Controller Jobs
Duties and responsibilities
- Check and sign off reconciliation of all cashbooks, local and foreign, ensure reconciling items are current (i.e. not outstanding for more than 15 days) Following up all queries arising from the reconciliations and correcting incorrect postings. Ensure that no EFTs are unmatched on bank recons at any time
- Ensure that all records/arrangements where applicable are updated with interest rate changes
- Check and release trust transfers, ensuring payment and accounting is effected on the same day
- Keep records of trust Client’s Trust Investment Accounts (section 78(2) A). Ensure that trust bank accounts and trust creditors are balanced with a nil surplus at each month end
- Monitor bank charges and interest accounts on the income statements and ensure that costs are correctly accounted for and minimized where possible
- Download statements for all bank accounts and check that the balances are correct and send to receipting. Import on CMS every morning
- Ensure all bank accounts are matched on a daily basis and that non-reconciling items are circulated to the relevant person and followed upon
- Check trust payments are received for funds available
- Credit controllers to liaise with client and cancellation of all receipts on CMS. Inform affected partners accordingly
- Monitoring of bank accounts and transferring from USD and Euro to Rands to optimize rand balance and maximize loan repayment
- Check that all transfer of credit balances on client accounts as requested by the debtors department have been done correctly i.e. in and out of the correct bank account
- Ensure bank signatures are kept up to date on banks
- Monitor and supervise
- Ensure that all trust bank balances agree to the GL balance every end of the month and that any variances are investigated immediately and corrected accordingly
- Ensure that cash receipts are deposited immediately.
- Sign copy of the deposit slip as confirmation that the deposit is on account
- Check and release beneficiaries on Nedbank
- As a Systems Administrator on Nedbank/NedTreasury/Investec/Corp Saver/ABSA/Standard Bank and FNB, attend to all account queries and liaise with the banks on any related matters
- Prepare payments to the Law Society on a monthly basis along with maintaining the annual schedule as required by auditors
- Ensure that when paying monies to a foreign client, permission is obtained from SARB. Ensure that the charge for such transaction is processed to the client’s matter
- Check correctness and be first authorizer for all payments
- Ensure that all instructions to pay maintenance are carried out and
- that the movements are correctly accounted for
- Ensure that all regular payments are identified and reported so that we can determine whether they should be on AP module (i.e. monthly or weekly payments)
- Manage and process all estate payments as instructed by the partners
Reimbursed Petty Cash at Branches – As stand-in for Business Controller
- Check and authorize reimbursement of Branches petty cash, ensure that all costs are correctly processed and vat correctly accounted for
- Ensure that all petty cash floats are cash counted and balanced to the general ledger on the first day of each month
- Transactions are accurately captured on CMS
- Cash float balances with systems at all times and reimbursed timeously to ensure that cash is always readily available
Supervision and General Duties
- Ensure that necessary training and support is given to your team and that all your team members know their responsibilities and what is expected of them
- Negotiate, agree and approve leave requests on ESS for your team
- Ensure that you ultimately take responsibility for all your team members performance and that proper guidance is given where necessary
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and procedure
- Conduct performance reviews as required
- Develop a personal development plan for each employee
- Ensure each staff has consistency and sufficient technical knowledge to perform bank and cash duties accurately and timeously
- Act as stand-in for senior and junior Bank and Cash Clerks, when required
Skills and knowledge
- High level of precision and attention to detail
- Ability prioritise work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Has tremendous drive, energy and determination to complete tasks
- A hardworking, dedicated, and reliable person
- Ability to use initiative and to work independently
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Good communication and writing skills with good command of the English language
- Bookkeeping Diploma
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in a finance environment
- Clear Criminal and ITC record
How To Apply For Adams Adams Careers 2023
Adams Adams is Currently Recruiting, therefore, Those who are Interested and Possess the Above Required Qualifications, Can Apply to These Vacancies in the Following Manner:
- Visit this Below link and Create a Account to Able to Access the Application Page.
- Once You Can See the Job Openings, Click on the One That Interests You and is Suited to Your Qualifications.
- Read Through the Job Description to Make Sure it is Your Intended Choice, and Then Click on ‘APPLY’.
- Fill up the Application Form With as Many Details as Possible and Make Sure it is All Accurate. Once You Are Done, Double-check the Form to Make Sure There are No Mistakes.
- After Double-checking The Form, Click Submit.
- It is Advisable to Save the Form in Case it is Required for Future Reference.
Submission Link For Adams Adams Vacancies
In this Article, We Have Provided all The Information Posted by Adams Adams So far. For More Information or More Updates, Regularly Click on The Apply Now Link and Apply by Checking
Disclaimer:- Welcome to Our Job News Portal (Indeedcareers24.com). Our Team Aggregates Information From Multiple Sources to Provide Information to The Candidates And Works to Reach You. Our Portal Will not Be Responsible For Any Kind of Mistake and Error in The Post / Article Made by Us. So You Check the Notification Details in The Official Website. After that Register the Application. Thanks You !!