DEA Vacancies 2023– Everyone’s Always in the Search for a Good Job- High Pay, Job Security, Space to Grow. It’s What We Prepare Our Whole Lives For. However, it’s Gotten More and More Difficult in Recent Years, With Population Growth and Companies Preferring Cheap Labour.
Department Of Environmental Affairs is Currently Hiring for a Few Posts in South Africa Government Jobs.
Below, We have Provided More Details on the Kinds of Positions Available, the Pay, How to Apply, and More.
DEA Vacancies 2023 | Apply Online For Chief Accountant Clerk Job Opportunity
Working at Department Of Environmental Affairs Career Vacancies: Department Of Environmental Affairs is one of the leading South Africa Government Jobs Providing Company. Based in South Africa, with its Main Base of Operations in Mthatha, they Specialize in Online Classified Advertising, Publishing, Payments and Venture Capital Investment.
Right now, Department Of Environmental Affairs has a Few Job Openings they are Hiring For. Jobs Near Me at Department Of Environmental Affairs in Mthatha, Eastern Cape. These Posts Will be Opening in South Africa, so For Those Who are Available to Work there or Wish to Work on an International Level, this Will be a Good Job Opportunity. No Deadline has Yet been Announced, but the Sooner You Apply, the Better Chances You Have.
Indeed Careers24 Jobs in South Africa. If You Wish to Know More, or Apply for a Job Position, You Can Click on This Link: www.dffe.gov.za
Job Summary For DEA Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply: As Per Hiring Organization Required
||Department Of Environmental Affairs Careers Vacancy
||Chief Accountant Clerk
||ZAR 261372.00 Per Year
||Jobs In Mthatha
||Jobs In Eastern Cape
|South Africa Government Jobs 2023
Full Job Description of DEA Vacancies
As There are Several Job Positions That have Opened up, Each one Has its Own Job Description as Well, as Well as Slightly Different Requirements and Qualifications.
Whenever a Job Vacancy is Issued, there are Some Criteria Stated in the Eligibility Section That the Applied/ Interested Candidate has to Meet. Otherwise, they Won’t be Able to Get Selected for the Concerned Post.
Therefore, the Sections That a Candidate has to Match for this Vacancy are as Follows-
|Full Details For Chief Accountant Clerk Jobs
• Grade 12 coupled with minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field.
• National Diploma on (NQF level 6) in Accounting or Financial Management will be
an added advantage.
• Knowledge of financial management, accounting and business practices and
• Experience working on transversal Accounting Systems (BAS, LOGIS and Persal).
• Knowledge of relevant policies and prescripts, Treasury Regulations, Public Finance
Management Act (PFMA).
• Sufficient knowledge of specific computer software packages and efficient use of
• Ability to work individually and in teams and work with difficult persons and to
resolve conflicts and work under pressure.
• Ability to apply policies, strategies and legislation, sense of responsibility and
• Good interpersonal relations skill.
• The incumbent will have to ensure proper and effective functioning of the petty
• Check all petty cash vouchers for completeness and supporting documents.
• Inspect the petty cash application to ascertain if authority was granted from
delegated Directors by means of an approval signature on the petty cash forms.
• Ensure the petty cash is reconciled when replenishments are done by verifying the
value of pay-outs made and cash available to the petty cash register.
• Check the correctness of SCOA Allocation codes on petty cash claims/advances
forms before the Sundry Payment Advice is completed for the replenishment.
• Reconcile the Petty cash register to Petty cash claims/advances applications made
to ensure all pay outs are recorded and outstanding documents are followed up on.
• Ensure proper administration of all revenue received by the Department in the
• All applications must be submitted on a signed new Z83 application form (click bold underlined text to download
PDF form) accompanied by a recent detailed curriculum vitae to be considered.
• Please note that should you not use the newly amended Z83 and completed, initialed and signed in full,
the department reserves the rights to disqualify your application.
• Applications may be forwarded to: The Director-General, Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the
Environment, Private Bag X4390, Cape Town, 8000 or hand-deliver to 14 Loop Street Cape Town. Marked for
attention: Human Resources Management.
• It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority
(SAQA). Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
• The National Department Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment, is an equal opportunity, affirmative action
employer. Preference may be given to appointable applicants from the underrepresented designated groups in
terms of the department’s equity plan. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
• Short-listed candidates will be subjected to screening and security vetting to determine their suitability for
employment, including but not limited to: criminal records; citizenship status; credit worthiness; previous
employment (reference checks); social media checks, and qualification verification.
• Short-listed candidates will be expected to avail themselves at the department’s convenience.
• Entry level requirements for senior management service (SMS) posts:
o In terms of the Directive on Compulsory Capacity Development, Mandatory Training Days and Minimum
Entry Requirements for SMS that was introduced on 1 April 2015, a pre-entry certificate obtained from
National School of Government (NSG) is required for all SMS applicants.
o The course is available at the NSG under the name “certificate for entry into SMS” and the full details can
be obtained by following the below link:https://www.thensg.gov.za/training-course/sms-preentryprogramme/
o Shortlisted candidates must provide proof of successful completion of the course.
o Furthermore, candidates shortlisted for the SMS post will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends
to test relevant technical elements of the job.
o Following the interview and the technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend
a generic managerial competency assessment in compliance with the DPSA directive on the implementation
of competency-based assessments.
• The person appointed to this position will be subjected to a security clearance, the signing of a performance
agreement and an employment contract.
• The department reserves the right not to make an appointment.
• If you have not been contacted within three (03) months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept
that your application was unsuccessful.
• Inspect the revenue from receipts spread sheets against the bank statement for
the Department to ensure that all monies received in the bank account have been
accounted for by providing relevant supporting documents.
• Ensure cashiers in the plantations manually count cash received and reconcile with
the receipt book to ensure all monies received are accounted for by the
• Confirm the effective administrative support of Petty Cash and departmental
revenues in region.
• Ensure effective control and safeguarding of all petty cash and departmental
revenue supporting documents.
• Return all deposit and receipt information to the cashier for filing (revenue).
How To Apply For Department Of Environmental Affairs Careers 2023
Department Of Environmental Affairs is Currently Recruiting, therefore, Those who are Interested and Possess the Above Required Qualifications, Can Apply to These Vacancies in the Following Manner:
- Visit this Below link and Create a Account to Able to Access the Application Page.
- Once You Can See the Job Openings, Click on the One That Interests You and is Suited to Your Qualifications.
- Read Through the Job Description to Make Sure it is Your Intended Choice, and Then Click on ‘APPLY’.
- Fill up the Application Form With as Many Details as Possible and Make Sure it is All Accurate. Once You Are Done, Double-check the Form to Make Sure There are No Mistakes.
- After Double-checking The Form, Click Submit.
- It is Advisable to Save the Form in Case it is Required for Future Reference.
Submission Link For DEA Vacancies
In this Article, We Have Provided all The Information Posted by Department Of Environmental Affairs So far. For More Information or More Updates, Regularly Click on The Apply Now Link and Apply by Checking
Disclaimer:- Welcome to Our Job News Portal (Indeedcareers24.com). Our Team Aggregates Information From Multiple Sources to Provide Information to The Candidates And Works to Reach You. Our Portal Will not Be Responsible For Any Kind of Mistake and Error in The Post / Article Made by Us. So You Check the Notification Details in The Official Website. After that Register the Application. Thanks You !!