Impala Platinum Vacancies 2023– Everyone’s Always in the Search for a Good Job- High Pay, Job Security, Space to Grow. It’s What We Prepare Our Whole Lives For. However, it’s Gotten More and More Difficult in Recent Years, With Population Growth and Companies Preferring Cheap Labour.
Impala Platinum is Currently Hiring for a Few Posts in South Africa Government Jobs.
Below, We have Provided More Details on the Kinds of Positions Available, the Pay, How to Apply, and More.
Impala Platinum Vacancies 2023 | Apply Online For Category Manager Job Opportunity
Working at Impala Platinum Career Vacancies: Impala Platinum is one of the leading South Africa Government Jobs Providing Company. Based in South Africa, with its Main Base of Operations in Rustenburg, they Specialize in Online Classified Advertising, Publishing, Payments and Venture Capital Investment.
Right now, Impala Platinum has a Few Job Openings they are Hiring For. Jobs Near Me at Impala Platinum in Rustenburg, North West. These Posts Will be Opening in South Africa, so For Those Who are Available to Work there or Wish to Work on an International Level, this Will be a Good Job Opportunity. No Deadline has Yet been Announced, but the Sooner You Apply, the Better Chances You Have.
Indeed Careers24 Jobs in South Africa. If You Wish to Know More, or Apply for a Job Position, You Can Click on This Link: www.implats.co.za
Job Summary For Impala Platinum Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply: As Per Hiring Organization Required
||Impala Platinum Careers 2023 Vacancy
||R 800000.00 Yearly
||Jobs In Rustenburg
||Jobs In North West
|South Africa Government Jobs 2023
Full Job Description of Impala Platinum Vacancies
As There are Several Job Positions That have Opened up, Each one Has its Own Job Description as Well, as Well as Slightly Different Requirements and Qualifications.
Whenever a Job Vacancy is Issued, there are Some Criteria Stated in the Eligibility Section That the Applied/ Interested Candidate has to Meet. Otherwise, they Won’t be Able to Get Selected for the Concerned Post.
Therefore, the Sections That a Candidate has to Match for this Vacancy are as Follows-
|Full Details For Category Manager Jobs
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead, manage and own the category’s entire commercial value chain for the business by influencing the strategic direction of insourcing vs outsourcing, optimisation models, and contract negotiations, choices of commercial processes, best practice methodologies and business applications.
- Formulate and own procurement strategies, monitor progress, taking action to achieve targets and improvement in cost, quality, service, innovation, and mitigating controls.
- Continuous business unit partnering with General Managers and Heads of Engineering and develop a comprehensive understanding of the relevant business application of the commodity.
- Drive appropriate relationships with CEO’s, Key Account Executives of suppliers and contractors, with a principal objective of achieving the optimal solution and cost of ownership that meets the business’s goals supported by a culture of continuous improvement.
- Lead and provide effective leadership of key cross – functional strategic sourcing teams inclusive of General Managers, Heads of Engineering, negotiate with the key suppliers and contractors, formulate contracts to optimize a competitive advantage and deliver to expectation.
- Act as a market intelligence provider and as a first point of entry regarding commodities, anticipate strategic opportunities and keep key stakeholders informed.
- Lead and develop in conjunction with relevant contract owners a supplier management program with key suppliers and contractors including metrics, performance goals and improvement initiatives.
- Contribute towards and institutionalise the ESD strategy that will empower socio – economic development in host communities.
- Manage compliance to all relevant policies, procedures, and audit requirements
Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Identify, mitigate, and manage risks that relates to business aspects
- Develop and implement standards, policy and procedures aligned with the Implats framework and values
- Be aware of trends, new development and optimise processes and procedures to ensure compliance to company occupational health and safety, sustainable development, community, environmental, fraud and ethics, procurement and payment policies and procedures, legislative requirements such as SARS, B-BBEE, Mining Charter, Department of Labour, POPI Act. etc.
- Plan, manage unit budget and cost control
- Plan, drive and manage the availability of competent and motivated employees as well as unit performance through clear annual objectives to improve and maintain service levels and responsiveness to stakeholders.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability distil and draw conclusions on large amount of data
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact independently with senior business partners, financial team, external and internal Stakeholder engagement at all levels
- Must be proficient in SAP ERP, Procurement Cloud software solutions, MS Office.
- Must have planning & monitoring skills
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Finance/Business Management is essential
- MCIPS certified and MBA / MBL would be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years’ experience in Category Management is essential
- 4-6 years’ experience in business or project management is essential
- Understand the principles of category management inclusive of contract management, SRM and Strategic sourcing is essential
- Must be able to develop business cases, “should cost” modelling, TCO modelling, RACI analysis, conduct risk assessments, and supplier market analysis.
- Strong experience on legislative and regulatory compliance is essential
- Strong business knowledge of the value chain in commercial management is essential
- Project management, be able to lead, guide, assess and liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels to ensure objectives are met in a structured manner in line with the overall organisational strategy and objectives is essential
- Valid medical certificate or be medically fit in order to obtain such a certificate
How To Apply For Impala Platinum Careers 2023
Impala Platinum is Currently Recruiting, therefore, Those who are Interested and Possess the Above Required Qualifications, Can Apply to These Vacancies in the Following Manner:
- Visit this Below link and Create a Account to Able to Access the Application Page.
- Once You Can See the Job Openings, Click on the One That Interests You and is Suited to Your Qualifications.
- Read Through the Job Description to Make Sure it is Your Intended Choice, and Then Click on ‘APPLY’.
- Fill up the Application Form With as Many Details as Possible and Make Sure it is All Accurate. Once You Are Done, Double-check the Form to Make Sure There are No Mistakes.
- After Double-checking The Form, Click Submit.
- It is Advisable to Save the Form in Case it is Required for Future Reference.
Submission Link For Impala Platinum Vacancies
In this Article, We Have Provided all The Information Posted by Impala Platinum So far. For More Information or More Updates, Regularly Click on The Apply Now Link and Apply by Checking
Impala Platinum Jobs Apply Now
Disclaimer:- Welcome to Our Job News Portal (Indeedcareers24.com). Our Team Aggregates Information From Multiple Sources to Provide Information to The Candidates And Works to Reach You. Our Portal Will not Be Responsible For Any Kind of Mistake and Error in The Post / Article Made by Us. So You Check the Notification Details in The Official Website. After that Register the Application. Thanks You !!