Maitland Group Vacancies 2023 Apply Here Maitland Group Careers @www.maitlandgroup.com Government Jobs Available Now In South Africa 2023. Latest Maitland Group Job Vacancy 2023
Maitland Group Jobs Everyonea’s Always in the Search for a Good Job- High Pay, Job Security, Space to Grow. It’s What We Prepare Our Whole Lives For. However, it’s Gotten More and More Difficult in Recent Years, With Population Growth and Companies Preferring Cheap Labour.
Maitland Group is Currently Hiring for a Few Posts in South Africa Government Jobs.
Below, We have Provided More Details on the Kinds of Positions Available, the Pay, How to Apply, and More.
Maitland Group Vacancies 2023 | Apply Online For Team Leader – Dealing and Settlements Job Opportunity
Working at Maitland Group Jobs 2023 Vacancies: Maitland Group is one of the leading South Africa Government Vacancies Jobs Providing Company. Based in South Africa, with its Main Base of Operations in Cape Town, they Specialize in Online Classified Advertising, Publishing, Payments and Venture Capital Investment.
Right now, Maitland Group has a Few Job Openings they are Hiring For. Jobs Near Me at Maitland Group in Cape Town, Western Cape. These Posts Will be Opening in South Africa, so For Those Who are Available to Work there or Wish to Work on an International Level, this Will be a Good Job Opportunity. No Deadline has Yet been Announced, but the Sooner You Apply, the Better Chances You Have.
Indeed Careers24 Jobs in South Africa. If You Wish to Know More, or Apply for a Job Position, You Can Click on This Link: www.maitlandgroup.com
Job Summary For Maitland Group Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply: As Per Hiring Organization Required|
|Hiring Organization||Maitland Group Careers Vacancy|
|Job Profile||Team Leader – Dealing and Settlements|
|Salary||Average R 13 108 monthly|
|Job Location||Jobs In Cape Town|
|Provinces||Jobs In Western Cape|
|South Africa Government Jobs 2023|
Full Job Description of Maitland Group Vacancies
As There are Several Job Positions That have Opened up, Each one Has its Own Job Description as Well, as Well as Slightly Different Requirements and Qualifications.
Whenever a Job Vacancy is Issued, there are Some Criteria Stated in the Eligibility Section That the Applied/ Interested Candidate has to Meet. Otherwise, they Won’t be Able to Get Selected for the Concerned Post.
Therefore, the Sections That a Candidate has to Match for this Vacancy are as Follows-
|Full Details For Team Leader – Dealing and Settlements Jobs
Job Advert Summary
The role of the Team Leader: Dealing & Settlement involves the management of the Dealing & Settlement team within Maitland’s Asset Administration Services. The individual will be required to manage the workload and deliverables of the team, assisting with issues coming out of the operations, monitor the performance of the team and ensure processes are followed and standards are adhered to. The full responsibilities are detailed overleaf.
• B.Com or similar tertiary business study, and at least 5 years experience in Asset Management portfolio administration, or 5 years relevant industry experience. • Leadership experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To supervise the duties of the dealing and settlement administrators function as outlined by the operating processes around dealing and settlement of cash and trade instructions; • To manage the daily workload and deliverables of the team to ensure that all are met within the required cut off times; • Respond to and resolve any client queries escalated; • Monitor and manage the performance of the team as well as individual team members; • Implementation of checks and controls to mitigate risk; • Monitor training needs of the team and lead training applicable for them; • Responsibility for the design and implementation of new services and/or clients taken on by the dealing desk; • Acting as signatory as per operational requirements
Skills and Competencies
• Ability to supervise and manage the workload of a team effectively. • A high attention to detail and structured approach to work. • Strong Asset Management middle office knowledge and experience (compulsory Fund of Fund dealing and cash management). • Sound knowledge and experience of back office administration processes. • Candidate needs to have an understanding of portfolio management processes and trading lifecycles. • A good working knowledge of MS office & IT packages (particularly Excel). • Excellent communication skills (written & verbal). • Confident & enthusiastic, and able to work under pressure from clients. • A track record of successfully working within a team and mentoring team members
How To Apply For Maitland Group Careers 2023
Maitland Group is Currently Recruiting, therefore, Those who are Interested and Possess the Above Required Qualifications, Can Apply to These Vacancies in the Following Manner:
- Visit this Below link and Create a Account to Able to Access the Application Page.
- Once You Can See the Job Openings, Click on the One That Interests You and is Suited to Your Qualifications.
- Read Through the Job Description to Make Sure it is Your Intended Choice, and Then Click on ‘APPLY’.
- Fill up the Application Form With as Many Details as Possible and Make Sure it is All Accurate. Once You Are Done, Double-check the Form to Make Sure There are No Mistakes.
- After Double-checking The Form, Click Submit.
- It is Advisable to Save the Form in Case it is Required for Future Reference.
Submission Link For Maitland Group Vacancies
In this Article, We Have Provided all The Information Posted by Maitland Group So far. For More Information or More Updates, Regularly Click on The Apply Now Link and Apply by Checking
- Tsebo Group Vacancies 2023
- WCDH Vacancies 2023
- Mindworx Vacancies 2023
- IFS Vacancies 2023
- Life Healthcare Vacancies 2023
- Pearson Vacancies 2023
- NDF Recruitment 2023
- Media24 Jobs 2023
- SIS Global Vacancies 2023
- Interwaste Vacancies 2023
- GE Healthcare Vacancies 2023
- Ultcare Vacancies 2023
- Rand Water Vacancies 2023
- NWK Limited Vacancies 2023
- CWS Vacancies 2023
- VDP Vacancies 2023
- DBSA Vacancies 2023
- SACAA Vacancies 2023
- Department of Civilian Secretariat for Police Vacancies 2023
- UKZN Vacancies 2023
- Shell Vacancies 2023
- Astor Motor Recruitment Vacancies 2023
- PepsiCo Vacancies 2023
- Cartrack Vacancies 2023
- Lovisa Vacancies 2023
- PEPstores Vacancies 2023
- Department Of Defence Vacancies 2023
- Zeminwe Recruitment Vacancies 2023
- Internews Vacancies 2023
- Mane Vacancies 2023
- Lancet Vacancies 2023
- Shoprite Vacancies 2023
- IIE MSA And IIE Varsity College Vacancies 2023
- Ciazcon Vacancies 2023
- PMI Vacancies 2023
- Intercare Vacancies 2023
- FNZ Vacancies 2023
- UCT Vacancies 2023
- Kama Logic Vacancies 2023
- FNB Vacancies 2023
- ABSA Vacancies 2023
- Nedbank Vacancies 2023
- Globe 24-7 Vacancies 2023
- CUT Vacancies 2023
- Stallion Security Vacancies 2023
- Fenris Personnel Vacancies 2023
- Deloitte Vacancies 2023
- PPECB Vacancies 2023
- DHL Vacancies 2023
- bp Vacancies 2023
- UJ Vacancies 2023
- DSV Vacancies 2023
- G4S Vacancies 2023
- FlySafair Vacancies 2023
- Metro Police Vacancies 2023
- TUT Vacancies 2023
- Virgin Atlantic Vacancies 2023
- Agricultural Research Council (ARC) Vacancies 2023
- Sanlam Vacancies 2023
- South African Reserve Bank Vacancies 2023
- DBSA Vacancies 2023
- TWK Agri Vacancies 2023
- Hospital Jobs And Vacancies 2023
Disclaimer:- Welcome to Our Job News Portal (Indeedcareers24.com). Our Team Aggregates Information From Multiple Sources to Provide Information to The Candidates And Works to Reach You. Our Portal Will not Be Responsible For Any Kind of Mistake and Error in The Post / Article Made by Us. So You Check the Notification Details in The Official Website. After that Register the Application. Thanks You !!