MMI Holdings Vacancies 2023 Apply Here MMI Holdings Career @www.momentummetropolitan.co.za/en Government Jobs Available Now In South Africa 2023. Latest MMI Holdings Job Vacancy 2023
MMI Holdings Jobs Everyone’s Always in the Search for a Good Job- High Pay, Job Security, Space to Grow. It’s What We Prepare Our Whole Lives For. However, it’s Gotten More and More Difficult in Recent Years, With Population Growth and Companies Preferring Cheap Labour.
MMI Holdings is Currently Hiring for a Few Posts in South Africa Government Jobs.
Below, We have Provided More Details on the Kinds of Positions Available, the Pay, How to Apply, and More.
MMI Holdings Vacancies 2023 | Apply Online For Team Leader Job Opportunity
Working at MMI Holdings Jobs 2023 Vacancies: MMI Holdings is one of the leading South Africa Government Vacancies Jobs Providing Company. Based in South Africa, with its Main Base of Operations in Bellville, they Specialize in Online Classified Advertising, Publishing, Payments and Venture Capital Investment.
Right now, MMI Holdings has a Few Job Openings they are Hiring For. Jobs Near Me at MMI Holdings in Bellville, Western Cape. These Posts Will be Opening in South Africa, so For Those Who are Available to Work there or Wish to Work on an International Level, this Will be a Good Job Opportunity. No Deadline has Yet been Announced, but the Sooner You Apply, the Better Chances You Have.
Indeed Careers24 Jobs in South Africa. If You Wish to Know More, or Apply for a Job Position, You Can Click on This Link: www.momentummetropolitan.co.za/en
Job Summary For MMI Holdings Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply: As Per Hiring Organization Required
||MMI Holdings Careers Vacancy
||R 12415.00 per month
||Jobs In Bellville
||Jobs In Western Cape
|South Africa Government Jobs 2023
Full Job Description of MMI Holdings Vacancies
As There are Several Job Positions That have Opened up, Each one Has its Own Job Description as Well, as Well as Slightly Different Requirements and Qualifications.
Whenever a Job Vacancy is Issued, there are Some Criteria Stated in the Eligibility Section That the Applied/ Interested Candidate has to Meet. Otherwise, they Won’t be Able to Get Selected for the Concerned Post.
Therefore, the Sections That a Candidate has to Match for this Vacancy are as Follows-
|Full Details For Team Leader Jobs
Metropolitan is one of the oldest financial services brands in SouthAfrica. With a 116 year legacy of serving the communities in whichit operates, Metropolitan represents true empowerment in serving Africa’s people through affordable financial solutions that createfinancial growth and security.
Metropolitan operates in South Africa, but the brand is also presentin9 African countries including, Namibia, Botswana, Kenya, Ghana,Nigeria, Lesotho, and Swaziland.Metropolitan provides financialwellness solutions that meet the needs of low income clients,including funeral insurance, health, savings, hospital cash-backcover, retirement solutions and lifeinsurance.www.metropolitan.co.za
Manage and motivate the team in order to deliver an excellent clientexperience and support the achievement of sales targets.
- Minimum entry level qualification equivalent to Grade 12/NQF4
- Diploma in business management.
- FSB recognised qualification listed or credits pertaining to the date
of first appointment in the industry, listed on the most recently
published Board notice as published for recognised qualification, to
fulfil the duties of a compliant supervisor.
- FAIS Representative Regulatory Exam Level 5 passed.
- FAIS Key Individual Regulatory Exam Level 1 (preferred).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop plans to achieve sales targets in line with client centric
- Manage the adherence to operational processes, policies and
- Develop action plans and initiatives to drive sales, motivate team and
- Communicate and implement approved team targets within area of
- Implement action plans to achieve sales targets and business goals.
- Effectively manage all day-to-day team activities and escalations.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance and Performance Coaches to
guide and coach team to increase productivity, compliance and
quality of calls.
- Regularly assess team members’ performance against targets and
implement actions to increase performance.
- Assess service delivery based on engagements with business
stakeholders and relevant analytics and implement plans for
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping on the relevant
- Conduct regular engagement with team members in order to cascade
information and team objectives.
- Cultivate and manage working relationships with a variety of
- Analyse, identify trends and report on team performance and
- Implement effective staffing and scheduling models for guaranteed
coverage at the lowest possible costs.
- Implement measures to address non-performance within the team.
- Identify operational efficiencies and make recommendations for
- Drive client service delivery goal achievement in line with
predefined standards in order to ensure that clients receive
appropriate advice and after sales service.
- Manage client query processes and ensure that queries are tracked,
accurately resolved and used as a mechanism to improve client
service and business processes
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment
of clients within area of responsibility
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service
- Create a positive work climate and culture to energise employees, give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership behaviour, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organisational values.
- Select and recruit suitably qualified talent in line with Employment
- Equity principles and MMI values
- Drive a culture that guides and directs best practice, fostering an environment of continuous learning, improvement and cohesiveness.
- Enable a learning and growth culture whereby information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared between team members.
- Support effective workforce planning practices to ensure that staffing requirements are accurately forecasted
- Identify employee growth and development needs and schedule interventions to enable ongoing development, training and personal growth.
- Effectively manage performance within the team in order to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Encourage innovation, change agility and collaboration within the team
- Control the budget for area, including the authorisation of expenditures and implementation of financial regulations.
- Plan and implement a cycle of medium term improvements to drive pricing of services and products.
- Implement and manage financial risk methodologies, techniques and systems and use to monitor and report on financial activities.
- Implement and provide feedback on the effectiveness of financial policy, practice and procedures: preventing illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- Implement risk management, governance and compliance policies in own practice area, to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability.
- Investigate reported wilful acts of non-compliance to organisation policy and practice and report on findings
- Business Acumen
- Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Motivating and Inspiring Team
- Impact and Influence
We are committed to Employment Equity, diversity and inclusion when recruiting internally and externally. All appointments are made in alignment to our Employment Equity goals and we encourage people with disabilities to apply.
How To Apply For MMI Holdings Careers 2023
MMI Holdings is Currently Recruiting, therefore, Those who are Interested and Possess the Above Required Qualifications, Can Apply to These Vacancies in the Following Manner:
- Visit this Below link and Create a Account to Able to Access the Application Page.
- Once You Can See the Job Openings, Click on the One That Interests You and is Suited to Your Qualifications.
- Read Through the Job Description to Make Sure it is Your Intended Choice, and Then Click on ‘APPLY’.
- Fill up the Application Form With as Many Details as Possible and Make Sure it is All Accurate. Once You Are Done, Double-check the Form to Make Sure There are No Mistakes.
- After Double-checking The Form, Click Submit.
- It is Advisable to Save the Form in Case it is Required for Future Reference.
Submission Link For MMI Holdings Vacancies
In this Article, We Have Provided all The Information Posted by MMI Holdings So far. For More Information or More Updates, Regularly Click on The Apply Now Link and Apply by Checking
Disclaimer:- Welcome to Our Job News Portal (Indeedcareers24.com). Our Team Aggregates Information From Multiple Sources to Provide Information to The Candidates And Works to Reach You. Our Portal Will not Be Responsible For Any Kind of Mistake and Error in The Post / Article Made by Us. So You Check the Notification Details in The Official Website. After that Register the Application. Thanks You !!