Phanda Personnel CC Vacancies 2022– Everyone’s Always in the Search for a Good Job- High Pay, Job Security, Space to Grow. It’s What We Prepare Our Whole Lives For. However, it’s Gotten More and More Difficult in Recent Years, With Population Growth and Companies Preferring Cheap Labour.
Phanda Personnel CC is Currently Hiring for a Few Posts in South Africa Government Jobs.
Below, We have Provided More Details on the Kinds of Positions Available, the Pay, How to Apply, and More.
Phanda Personnel CC Vacancies 2022 | Apply Online For Manager OE: Performance & Learning Jobs Job Opportunity
Working at Phanda Personnel CC Career Vacancies: Phanda Personnel CC is one of the leading South Africa Government Jobs Providing Company. Based in South Africa, with its Main Base of Operations in Pretoria, they Specialize in Online Classified Advertising, Publishing, Payments and Venture Capital Investment.
Right now, Phanda Personnel CC has a Few Job Openings they are Hiring For. Jobs Near Me at Phanda Personnel CC in Pretoria, Gauteng. These Posts Will be Opening in South Africa, so For Those Who are Available to Work there or Wish to Work on an International Level, this Will be a Good Job Opportunity. No Deadline has Yet been Announced, but the Sooner You Apply, the Better Chances You Have.
Indeed Careers24 Jobs in South Africa. If You Wish to Know More, or Apply for a Job Position, You Can Click on This Link: www.phandapersonnel.co.za
Job Summary For Phanda Personnel CC Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply: As Per Hiring Organization Required
||Phanda Personnel CC Careers Vacancy
||Manager OE: Performance & Learning Jobs
||Jobs In Pretoria
||Jobs In Gauteng
|South Africa Government Jobs 2022
Full Job Description of Phanda Personnel CC Vacancies
As There are Several Job Positions That have Opened up, Each one Has its Own Job Description as Well, as Well as Slightly Different Requirements and Qualifications.
Whenever a Job Vacancy is Issued, there are Some Criteria Stated in the Eligibility Section That the Applied/ Interested Candidate has to Meet. Otherwise, they Won’t be Able to Get Selected for the Concerned Post.
Therefore, the Sections That a Candidate has to Match for this Vacancy are as Follows-
|Full Details For Manager OE: Performance & Learning Jobs Jobs
Drive the implementation of and give effect to the performance dialogue and learning management strategies and processes, providing operational management by inculcating a high-performance culture within the organisation and ensuring that all employees embrace the principles of performance, learning and development. Foster a learning culture within the organisation.
Management of the learning and development function with the objective of leading critical programmes within the function
Key Performance Area
- Ensure that performance management is implemented and embedded in accordance with the organisations approved Performance Management Policy, Procedures and System
- Manage the development and implementation of effective and viable procedures, systems and processes to ensure compliance by all employees of the organisation
- Ensure effective and efficient communication on all relevant performance management matters including compliance with the policy and its processes.
- Ensure provision of support to the Human Resources team on the development of effective solutions to address challenges relating to performance management within the organisation.
- Ensure effective implementation and utilisation of the Automated System where performance reports will be captured, updated and generated.
- Manage the performance management processes and provide support to all the organisations employees to assist them in ensuring that they meet the objectives set for them.
- Coordinate the process for the development of Individual Performance Scorecards for all employees within the organisation.
- Analyse the Individual Performance Scorecards of each employee to ensure alignment to approved annual performance plan and the 5 Year strategy.
- Coordinate the process to review and conduct quality assurance of performance evidence as per the performance policy
- Ensure that grievances pertaining to performance management are dealt with timeously
- Coordinate the compilation of performance information for the development of the Annual Report.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in performance management product design and development.
- Ensure proper follow-up to all meetings, communiqué, directives and any other performance management matters.
- Manage and ensure effective filing system and tracking of performance information (manually and electronically)
- Project manage performance management within the reporting cycles determined by the organisation as per legislative requirements within a given financial year.
- Identify and facilitate training of employees on performance management within the organisation.
- Attend and ensure that the Human Capital clusters interests are properly represented at all relevant meetings, working groups, committees, forums or departments as and when required.
Learning & Development
- Partner with organisational leaders and HC to define and drive the implementation of an integrated learning & development strategy which aligns with the legislative skills authorities to ensure compliance with the Employment Equity and Skills development legal framework
- Ensure mandatory learning & development requirements are consistently delivered to meet statutory requirements
- In collaboration with the SDF, formulate and oversee the delivery of an organisational annual development plan offering learning techniques and development opportunities
- Lead, develop and oversee the provision of the organisations learning & development agenda linked to the BBBEE strategy
- Identify training tools that can be effectively applied to deliver learning content
- Effectively manage the learning functions to meet the organisations objectives of change implementation and business adoption
- Liaise with key stakeholders to identify learning & development needs. Ensure that mechanisms are in place to effectively conduct needs analysis
- Partner with the Manager OE: Organisational Culture to manage leadership development initiatives to ensure the organisations leadership teams are well equipped to deliver against strategic objectives
- Partner with the Talent function to proactively target development actions
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within the organisation and experts to provide learning solutions
- Manage the planning, co-ordinating and delivery of learning in the organisation when required
- Manage the learning budget and expenses as per guidance from Senior Manager Organisational Effectiveness
- Implement and manage a robust tracking mechanism for reporting purposes
- Manage the development of internal training material where necessary e.g. for updated processes in collaboration with change and employee experience teams
- Ensure that guidelines for development plans and career pathing discussions are adopted and embedded
- Keep abreast of latest trends and best practices in skills development and learning solutions
- Management of the Internship Programme which included implementation, tracking and control.
- Manage Employee Onboarding
- Ensure data accuracy of the Works Skills Plan (WSP)
- Manage progress against WSP on a quarterly basis.
- Manage submission of WSP & ATR to SETA.
- Network with service providers, SETA, other L&D professionals.
- The incumbent will be required to carry out extra projects as and when required.
- The incumbent will be a key team member of the Organisational Effectiveness management team
- The incumbent will be a trusted advisor on all performance and L&D matters
- The incumbent will be required to support and contribute to the OE function and reporting
Qualifications and Experience
- B Degree in HR
- Post Grad qualification will be an added advantage
- 7 years experience in a Human Resources environment of which at least 3 years at management level in Skills Development
- Proven experience in Performance Management & Learning & Development
- Experience in developing leadership and employee engagement programmes
- Experience working across the full OE value chain will be an added advantage
Working Conditions/Inherent Requirements of the Job
- Drivers licence code 8
- Work in a hybrid work environment (office & home)
- Must be willing to travel when necessary.
- Must be highly credible to internal and external stakeholders and is committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Has strong analytical and critical reasoning skills to assess risks, anticipate difficulties and is capable of effective problem solving
- Can demonstrate a strong knowledge of current employment legislation in relation to OD/L&D
- Must be able to translate strategic goals into effective, achievable plans and is capable of monitoring their progress and outcomes
Core knowledge/Specialised knowledge
- Proven knowledge and experience of performance management
- Understanding of performance management principles.
- Understanding performance management models
- Understanding of relevant and applicable legislation
- Understanding of the principles underpinning all the disciplines reporting into this position.
- Understanding of local government
Leadership Skills/Technical Skills
- Excellent communication skills (including liaison, report writing, feedback and presentation);
- Information and knowledge management skills
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Logistical and organising skills
- Innovative and Credible
- Proactive and Resourceful
- Computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project Office, MS PowerPoint and Internet)
- Project Management
- Analytical and strategic skills
- Insight and responsive
- Management and coordination of processes
- Good facilitation skills
- Empowerment & People Development.
Attitudinal/ Behavioural Competencies
- Customer service orientation
- High integrity and ethics
- Transparent and informing
- Consultative and informed
- Persuasive and influencing
- Relationship building
- Strategy and goal driven
- Team player
How To Apply For Phanda Personnel CC Careers 2022
Phanda Personnel CC is Currently Recruiting, therefore, Those who are Interested and Possess the Above Required Qualifications, Can Apply to These Vacancies in the Following Manner:
- Visit this Below link and Create a Account to Able to Access the Application Page.
- Once You Can See the Job Openings, Click on the One That Interests You and is Suited to Your Qualifications.
- Read Through the Job Description to Make Sure it is Your Intended Choice, and Then Click on ‘APPLY’.
- Fill up the Application Form With as Many Details as Possible and Make Sure it is All Accurate. Once You Are Done, Double-check the Form to Make Sure There are No Mistakes.
- After Double-checking The Form, Click Submit.
- It is Advisable to Save the Form in Case it is Required for Future Reference.
Submission Link For Phanda Personnel CC Vacancies
In this Article, We Have Provided all The Information Posted by Phanda Personnel CC So far. For More Information or More Updates, Regularly Click on The Apply Now Link and Apply by Checking
Disclaimer:- Welcome to Our Job News Portal (Indeedcareers24.com). Our Team Aggregates Information From Multiple Sources to Provide Information to The Candidates And Works to Reach You. Our Portal Will not Be Responsible For Any Kind of Mistake and Error in The Post / Article Made by Us. So You Check the Notification Details in The Official Website. After that Register the Application. Thanks You !!