Spark Schools Vacancies 2023– Everyone’s Always in the Search for a Good Job- High Pay, Job Security, Space to Grow. It’s What We Prepare Our Whole Lives For. However, it’s Gotten More and More Difficult in Recent Years, With Population Growth and Companies Preferring Cheap Labour.
Spark Primary School is Currently Hiring for a Few Posts in South Africa Government Jobs.
Below, We have Provided More Details on the Kinds of Positions Available, the Pay, How to Apply, and More.
Spark Schools Vacancies 2023 | Apply Online For Primary School English Teacher Job Opportunity
Working at Spark Primary School Career Vacancies: Spark Schools is one of the leading South Africa Government Jobs Providing Company. Based in South Africa, with its Main Base of Operations in Randpark Ridge, they Specialize in Online Classified Advertising, Publishing, Payments and Venture Capital Investment.
Right now, Spark Schools has a Few Job Openings they are Hiring For. Jobs Near Me at Spark Schools in Randpark Ridge, Gauteng. These Posts Will be Opening in South Africa, so For Those Who are Available to Work there or Wish to Work on an International Level, this Will be a Good Job Opportunity. No Deadline has Yet been Announced, but the Sooner You Apply, the Better Chances You Have.
Indeed Careers24 Jobs in South Africa. If You Wish to Know More, or Apply for a Job Position, You Can Click on This Link: www.sparkschools.co.za
Job Summary For Spark Schools Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply: As Per Hiring Organization Required|
|Hiring Organization||Spark Schools Careers Vacancy|
|Job Profile||Primary School English Teacher|
|Salary||R 192,430.00 Yearly|
|Job Location||Jobs In Randpark Ridge|
|Provinces||Jobs In Gauteng|
|South Africa Government Jobs 2023|
Full Job Description of Spark Schools Vacancies
As There are Several Job Positions That have Opened up, Each one Has its Own Job Description as Well, as Well as Slightly Different Requirements and Qualifications.
Whenever a Job Vacancy is Issued, there are Some Criteria Stated in the Eligibility Section That the Applied/ Interested Candidate has to Meet. Otherwise, they Won’t be Able to Get Selected for the Concerned Post.
Therefore, the Sections That a Candidate has to Match for this Vacancy are as Follows-
|Full Details For Primary School English Teacher Jobs
● Plan for and be prepared to deliver lessons to students
● Provide instruction in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans and resources.
● Collaborate with grade level and content area partners to develop rigorous, engaging learning experiences and to create
individualised behaviour and learning plans for all students in class face to face or online.
● Lead weekly SEL (Social Emotional Learning) circles and implement SPARK Schools Social Emotional Learning curriculum.
● Use SPARK culture and implement behaviour management strategies.
● Administer weekly and termly assessments to track student progress and analyse the data for student growth.
● SPARK Educators should have a core focus on student achievement and should drive all scholars to meet the required
● Submit student results data when required.
● Attend pre-service professional development before the school year begins and attend weekly professional development and
any other training interventions.
● Communicate professionally and effectively with colleagues, parents and other stakeholders.
● Conduct self in a professional manner at all SPARK Schools events and to all stakeholders.
● Nurture a high achieving work environment where all students feel genuinely valued and supported.
● Attend Saturday events and parent community meetings.
● Implement strategies implemented by the Crisis Management team.
● Adhere to the child protection, anti-bullying and health and safety policy.
● Promote the vision and mission of SPARK Schools to staff, scholars, families, and the greater community.
Qualifications and Criteria:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
● B.Ed. degree or H.Dip.Ed. or PGCE. Foundation Phase. Recently qualified teachers
are encouraged to apply!
● Certification through the South African Council of Educators (SACE).
● SAQA accreditation for non-South African equivalent qualifications
● English language fluency.
● A clear criminal record
● Recently qualified teachers or teachers with experience are encouraged to apply!
Skills and Mindset:
● Strong desire to be part of a vibrant and dynamic technology-driven work environment fostering creativity, collaboration and
an atmosphere that encourages and allows top performers to thrive.
● Strong desire to be part of a collaborative, team spirited and fast growing Social ImpactDisruptor and Society Shaper who is
leading change in the education space in South Africa through transformational education innovation, ensuring the
accessibility of university and careers for all.
● Strong desire to be part of a learning culture with excellent career development and advancement opportunities supported by
individualised professional development, support and mentorship.
● Ability, Desire and Passion to deliver high quality transformational education at affordable fees to ensure the accessibility of
university and careers for all.
We are looking for ‘’GEMS’’ with the following attributes:
● Grit: Persistence through challenges.
● Excellence: A track record of high expectations personally and professionally.
● Mission and Vision Alignment: Understanding of and passion for the SPARK Schools
mission to provide excellent education at an affordable cost.
● Self Reflection: Finding the capacity to bring your best self to challenges and
R 20,400.00 per month cost to company
Position Type: Full Time
Locations: Johannesburg West Region
SPARK Weltevreden Park
SPARK Randpark Ridge
How To Apply For Spark Schools Careers 2023
Spark Schools is Currently Recruiting, therefore, Those who are Interested and Possess the Above Required Qualifications, Can Apply to These Vacancies in the Following Manner:
- Visit this Below link and Create a Account to Able to Access the Application Page.
- Once You Can See the Job Openings, Click on the One That Interests You and is Suited to Your Qualifications.
- Read Through the Job Description to Make Sure it is Your Intended Choice, and Then Click on ‘APPLY’.
- Fill up the Application Form With as Many Details as Possible and Make Sure it is All Accurate. Once You Are Done, Double-check the Form to Make Sure There are No Mistakes.
- After Double-checking The Form, Click Submit.
- It is Advisable to Save the Form in Case it is Required for Future Reference.
Submission Link For Spark Schools Vacancies
In this Article, We Have Provided all The Information Posted by Spark Schools So far. For More Information or More Updates, Regularly Click on The Apply Now Link and Apply by Checking
Disclaimer:- Welcome to Our Job News Portal (Indeedcareers24.com). Our Team Aggregates Information From Multiple Sources to Provide Information to The Candidates And Works to Reach You. Our Portal Will not Be Responsible For Any Kind of Mistake and Error in The Post / Article Made by Us. So You Check the Notification Details in The Official Website. After that Register the Application. Thanks You !!