Teraco Vacancies 2022– Everyone’s Always in the Search for a Good Job- High Pay, Job Security, Space to Grow. It’s What We Prepare Our Whole Lives For. However, it’s Gotten More and More Difficult in Recent Years, With Population Growth and Companies Preferring Cheap Labour.
Teraco is Currently Hiring for a Few Posts in South Africa Government Jobs.
Below, We have Provided More Details on the Kinds of Positions Available, the Pay, How to Apply, and More.
Teraco Vacancies 2022 | Apply Online For Manager Job Opportunity
Working at Teraco Career Vacancies: Teraco is one of the leading South Africa Government Jobs Providing Company. Based in South Africa, with its Main Base of Operations in East Rand, they Specialize in Online Classified Advertising, Publishing, Payments and Venture Capital Investment.
Right now, Teraco has a Few Job Openings they are Hiring For. Jobs Near Me at Teraco in East Rand, Gauteng. These Posts Will be Opening in South Africa, so For Those Who are Available to Work there or Wish to Work on an International Level, this Will be a Good Job Opportunity. No Deadline has Yet been Announced, but the Sooner You Apply, the Better Chances You Have.
Indeed Careers24 Jobs in South Africa. If You Wish to Know More, or Apply for a Job Position, You Can Click on This Link: www.teraco.co.za
Job Summary For Teraco Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply: As Per Hiring Organization Required
||Teraco Careers Vacancy
||R 195000.00-350000.00 Yearly
||Jobs In East Rand
||Jobs In Gauteng
|South Africa Government Jobs 2022
Full Job Description of Teraco Vacancies
As There are Several Job Positions That have Opened up, Each one Has its Own Job Description as Well, as Well as Slightly Different Requirements and Qualifications.
Whenever a Job Vacancy is Issued, there are Some Criteria Stated in the Eligibility Section That the Applied/ Interested Candidate has to Meet. Otherwise, they Won’t be Able to Get Selected for the Concerned Post.
Therefore, the Sections That a Candidate has to Match for this Vacancy are as Follows-
|Full Details For Manager Jobs
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The role is required to oversee equipment maintenance, inventory, customer service, contractor management and employee management. Your versatility will be your greatest asset as you deliver mission-critical support and empower our clients to harness the full power of Teraco offerings.
OBJECTIVES MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Data Centre Management
- Responsible for equipment maintenance tasks such as managing and installing custom upgrades for clients, replacing cables, components and accessories
- Conduct working methods to ensure zero capacity incidents, and to maintain agreed PUE levels
- Ensure that records, drawings and schematics of the data centre environment/s are maintained
- Evaluate the best practices for design and maintenance
- Supervise a team of technicians to ensure smooth operation of the facility
- Manage working methods to ensure that all SLA and MSA’s are achieved
- Ensure that planned and corrective maintenance is carried out according to predefined standards and schedules
- Share knowledge and best practices across all Data Centres by building close relationship with other DC Managers and peers
- Expected to improve current processes, and introduce automation with aim towards simplification
- Manages escalated support cases and leads appropriate internal technical resources and/or 3rd party vendors to resolution
- Management of data centre infrastructure to provide a concurrently maintainable, cost effective system supporting 99.999% electrical uptime and 99.99% mechanical uptime. This includes capacity management of assets under safe operating design parameters.
- Management of data centre cabling infrastructure supporting 99.99% uptime
- Active participation in new data centre builds or expansions
- Monitoring and alerting of all critical components
- Ensuring comprehensive Root Cause analysis are completed for all incidents/outages
- White space capacity planning
- Quick responses to potentially critical situations
- 3rd party vendor management and service delivery
- Active involvement in network, physical and cyber security mattersCompliance, Audit & Risk
- Ensure compliance is maintained incorporating industry best practices
- Ensure data centre facilities best practices are enforced, maintained and improved
- Ensure data Centre cleaning standards are enforced and maintained
- Implement company and departmental policies, processes and work instructions as per the agreed quality and timeline/RFS
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Ensuring adherence to all relevant standards and policies
- Active involvement in all audits
- Strong adherence to process
- Ensure that inter-departmental OLA’s (Operational Level Agreement) are met
- Identify and manage risks with regards Teraco’s information assets & systems. This includes risks in regards confidentiality, availability and integrity.
- Forecasting of future spend
- Monitoring and managing of budgetary spend
- Budgetary reporting
- Innovate and make decisions on your own, but also know how to take direction when it is given
- People management
- Active involvement with staff onboarding
- Guide and develop staff by working with HR to ensure skills, training and performance requirements are met
- Defining of personal development plans for direct reports
- Defining of measurable KPI’s for direct reports
- Develop and grow relationships with other business units
- Support and adherence to BEE targets when onboarding new resources
- Effective communication across all relevant platforms
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients, colleagues and staff
- Interact with all levels of the organization in a professional, and tactful manner
- Provide guidance and mentorship to direct and indirect reporting staff
- Scheduling of employee shifts, standby and after hour rosters
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and regulations
- Change and incident management
- Ensure adherence to all established guidelines and management practices for employees
- Occupational Health and Safety responsibilities
- Reporting accurately, as per agreed format, quality and timelines
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to prioritize effectively, and experience with technical project management
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing an optimal level of customer service, in line with company objectives
- Client support responsibilities can include, but is not limited to, client relations, responding to client inquiries and coordinating with other organizations
- Meeting of defined client survey and reporting targets
- Ability to understand client urgency and sensitivity of problem/incident/request
- Adopt a mindset of continuous improvement
- Lead by example
- Be on the lookout for constant process improvements
- Growing our people
- Delivering to our shareholders
- Respecting each other
- Embracing diversity
- Upholding the highest levels of integrity
- Serving our clients
- Highly service-oriented, reliable, responsible, self-motivated, and enthusiastic
- Ability to work productively in cross-functional teams or resourcefully and independently as an individual
- Focused on continued learning and self-development
- Open to provide after-hours support as needed for significant issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical abilities
- Proactive problem solving
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Electrical and/or mechanical qualification preferable
- Cabling qualification preferable
- Minimum 5 years relevant data centre experience
- +5 years’ experience, managing teams, including line management, appraisals, performance reviews, hiring new team members, participating in disciplinary matters, financial management, etc.
- Extensive knowledge on Data Centre environments and critical infrastructure systems e.g. Cabling, Cooling, Power
- Experience of Data Centre KPIs (incident ticket related matters, time to solve tickets, physical security, infrastructure metrics, staff, safety, overall operations)
How To Apply For Teraco Careers 2022
Teraco is Currently Recruiting, therefore, Those who are Interested and Possess the Above Required Qualifications, Can Apply to These Vacancies in the Following Manner:
- Visit this Below link and Create a Account to Able to Access the Application Page.
- Once You Can See the Job Openings, Click on the One That Interests You and is Suited to Your Qualifications.
- Read Through the Job Description to Make Sure it is Your Intended Choice, and Then Click on ‘APPLY’.
- Fill up the Application Form With as Many Details as Possible and Make Sure it is All Accurate. Once You Are Done, Double-check the Form to Make Sure There are No Mistakes.
- After Double-checking The Form, Click Submit.
- It is Advisable to Save the Form in Case it is Required for Future Reference.
Submission Link For Teraco Vacancies
In this Article, We Have Provided all The Information Posted by Teraco So far. For More Information or More Updates, Regularly Click on The Apply Now Link and Apply by Checking
Disclaimer:- Welcome to Our Job News Portal (Indeedcareers24.com). Our Team Aggregates Information From Multiple Sources to Provide Information to The Candidates And Works to Reach You. Our Portal Will not Be Responsible For Any Kind of Mistake and Error in The Post / Article Made by Us. So You Check the Notification Details in The Official Website. After that Register the Application. Thanks You !!